Sunday, December 2, 2007

3 big accomplishments today:

1. got my first haircut by a Chinese person that wasn't a complete disaster
2. bought my first pair of boots (not snowboots or moonboots, just cute girly winter boots)
3. found petit ecolier cookies (biscuits with dark chocolate on top, I used to eat them all the time when I lived in France), bought them, and ate the whole pack in one sitting

.... well maybe eating all the cookies isn't an accomplishment but I feel good, so that's all that matters.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how many cookies were in that pack? I forgot about moon boots! Take a picture of yourself with your hair cut and your new boots on and send to me.

kfk said...

Hi,
this is my email: viandante68@hotmail.it.

Maybe I will come in Tianjin working in a company in february (how much per month to live there?).
I love life abroad, I was one year studying in Madrid and know I'd like to learn French or German too (I'm Italian).

I look forward to receiving your email!

twfisher said...

hi lyndsey
heard its cold over there.whats upwith putting your relatives on a burning plane.keep posting those blogs-their really interesting.Pardon my typing errors,ring finger is cut off.Nancy says hi.No snow in Pa. to speak of.
Tom

Anonymous said...

Let's see some pics of your new "doo."

Those cookies sound pretty darn good -- especially the "chocolate".
Just remember - a moment on the lips, eternity on this hips.

Keep the blogs coming.

Love,

Auntie Sue

Lyndsey said...

Wow, Uncle Tom! great to hear from you. No snow here. We haven't had any all winter. That's a bit of a bummer because I love to see white snow everywhere but I guess here in the city it would become black slush within a few minutes anyway.