Thursday, April 30, 2009

My speech at Ramakrishna Mission went alright. I was pretty nervous but apparantely everyone could understand my Bengali which was the most important thing. Not much else to tell though besides that the weather is quickly killing me. It has been + 41C lately (I think that's around 105F) and the humidity is above 90%. I've been using the AC and I'm a little afraid to see my electricity bill when it comes. But I suppose I'd rather shell out a little more cash than be uncomfortable all summer.

In other news, Rajdeep was supposed to come to Calcutta to visit in April but he won't be coming til the end of May now. His sister's wedding was scheduled for May 10 so he's had a lot of preparations to take care of. His family wants to meet me too and that should happen around the end of May/early June.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why did you stop blogging?

Lyndsey said...

Sorry, Arun. I got out of the habit. Plus, I was home in the US for a few months with an extremely slow dial-up internet connection.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I personally like your posts. you have shared good insights and experiences.

Buy Dissertation