Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Life of Luxory

To celebrate my new, substantially higher-paying job, I just splurged and joined the poshest gym I would have ever imagined joining. Yesterday I joined the gym at the Sheraton Hotel. It's pricey according to Chinese standards but I have a better job, there are no other gyms in my area, and a coworker is going there too so we can be "gym buddies".

The gym has all the standard equipment plus big screen TVs that are connected to headphones at each machine so I can run on the treadmill and watch AMERICAN TV! IT has been so long since I've seen a TV show in English!

Plus, my membership is good for the hotel's spa with hot tubs and saunas....the best of it if the swimming pool. So today should be my first day to go to my new gym! Can't wait. I feel so frivolous.

No comments: