Friday, May 18, 2007

The start of something?

Let's hope so. I don't know why I didn't start a blog of my adventures sooner. I had heard of others doing it and thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with friends and family back home but for some reason it took me till now to start.

I wish I had started to keep track of my time in China when I first came but now I've about a month and a half left here. Well, it's better late than never, right? I hope with this blog to let all of you back home and far far away where I am, what I'm experiencing, and hopefully I can share some interesting stories.

My tentative plan for...dun dun duuun the future:
August 2006 - the end of June 2007 I've been teaching English in Tianjin, China (I'll try to keep you updated until the end of my time in China.

June 2007 - September 2007 home sweet home

September 2007-November 2007 I'll be exploring the middle east, staying with friends who live there, and learning some arabic! (I'll start keeping this journal again at this time)

Ok, if you have any questions about life in China, Chinese culture, language, anything.. ask and I will respond!

1 comment:

Trey said...

Good luck with the blog. I think some people are just natural writers. Not Kurt Vonnegut-style natural writers, but it's just the most effective means of getting out the thoughts you have. I wish I had backspace in conversation.