Thursday, June 28, 2007

Down to the wire

My last few days have been hectic. There are so many things to do:
Close my bank account
exchange money
cancel my cell phone plan
buy a luggage tag
pack and repack until everything fits and is under the weigt limit
buy stuff I need that is cheaper here than in the states: webcam, glasses...
ahhhh too much to do!

Last night my friends and I went out to Alibaba's, the local expat hangout, for one last night out. Plus, it's the bar's tradition to let everyone write on the walls so I left a little note to commemorate my departure.

Here are some pics...

the gang at alibabas
Last night at Alibaba's : L to R : David, Marie, Ankur, Liz, Sarah, me, and Rajdeep

Liz's Chinese Lunch
Liz is taking a Chinese cooking class so she make me a fairwell lunch
L to R: Sarah, me , Liz


That's all I have time for now, see you all soon!

1 comment:

Brit said...

that chinese food looks so good. where are you now? you're due for an update! thanks for reading my blog, too. :) miss ya