Friday, September 21, 2007

Hey everyone! I"m getting settled back into life in Tianjin. I've been back 3 weeks, I have a nice apartment near the school where I'm teaching, and I'm learning to cook Indian and Chinese food pretty well. I cook all my meals at home so I'm getting lots of practice. In case you didn't know, my boyfriend, Rajdeep, is and Indian chef here in Tianjin. That's why I'm learning Indian cooking.

I'm teaching at the Korean International school and its a great job. Everyday from 8:30-5pm is tiring but its nice to have a full time teaching job. I'm getting to know my students well and even the kids who were bad in the beginning are behaving much better now that they are used to having class with me everyday. The 8 other native English teachers at the school are great too...as well as the Korean teachers.

Well I'll update more when I get another chance. For now, here's my mailing address!


中国 天津市
河西区,梅江
玉水园 25号楼,2门,502号
CHINA

I hope to hear from you all! Keep in touch and I'll try my best to update the blog

No comments: